InfoPath Error:The following location is not accessible, because it is in a different site collection

A strange error occurred in one of my projects. In my SharePoint 2013 environment, I’ve a web application running on port 80. When I need another web app, I gave it port 89. After giving a CNAME , I setup AAM and IIS bindings so that users can access my web app by writing http://xxx.com.tr instead of http://sharepoint:89. So everything worked fine except InfoPath. I have some InfoPath forms deployed on this new web app running on 89. When I tried to open any of this forms it gave me the following error.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"There's a configuration problem preventing us from getting your document. If possible, try opening this document in Microsoft Word." Office WebApp Error

"Sorry, Word Web App can't open this ... document because the service is busy." Office WebApp

Unable to create a "Send to Connection"- verification failed -url is a not a valid routing destination